Scientific innovation in action: our expertise is yours
With more than 30 of the most talented scientists in the world and an array of first-class equipment at Mologic, we’d love to put them at your disposal. Our unbeaten record of successful project delivery is largely down to our diverse range of skills in these areas:
- Innovative biotechnology research
- Applied immunoassay technology
- Medical diagnostic devices
- Antibody development
- Protein and peptide chemistry
- Applied microbial physiology and biochemistry
… Our diverse skills enable our scientists to be truly innovative, seeing solutions that other organisations may never even consider …
Sampling the goods: an indication of our capability
This is a selection of what we can do – but it’s not all we can do. If you can’t see what you need, contact us. We’d love to help – and if we can’t, we’ll definitely know someone who can.
- Protease-based technology: we design and generate peptides in-house for rapid protease detection in novel formats.
- Recombinant protein expression: our talented microbiology team has developed advances in protein expression in yeast and other lower eukaryotes.
- Peptide synthesis: custom-made molecules for assay development and scientific research.
- Analytical techniques: unique polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies using ELISA, SDS-PAGE, immunoblotting and affinity chromatography to evaluate and determine potential uses.
- Chromatographic technologies: multiple separation techniques enabling large-scale peptide purification, accurate measurement of key biotransformations, and biopanning for novel diagnostic markers and antigenic materials.
- Tissue culture: Class II facilities for mammalian cell line culture to produce proteins or investigate biomarkers.
- Microbiological Class II facility: we can handle a variety of simple matrices and bacteria.
- Food and beverage product stability testing and formulation: our team can help manufacturing companies to improve productivity and efficiency based on screening and identifying microbial contamination. We can also lend our creativity to new product formulation for improved stability.
- Point-of-care tests: we can develop and manufacture to pilot scale point-of-care tests, including lateral flow and flow-through tests to enable better patient management.
- Intellectual property portfolio: we have a wide portfolio of patent applications that is expanding each year.
We provide our skills, resources and vision to our external clients. We love nothing more than to dive into exciting projects with challenging goals. At Mologic our project management skills can take your idea from dream to finished product smoothly and successfully.
Read a little more about our areas of expertise, then get in touch for a chat.
- Microbial physiology
- Problem solving
- Clinical research
- Diagnostic development
Every project is different (that’s the beauty of what we do), so contact us to discuss your ideas and we’ll use our expertise to put together a tailored proposal that suits you perfectly.