Dynamic chemistry: we’ll create what you need to succeed
You want the very latest technology and the finest scientists around to work on your project. You’re in the right place.
We’ve got a team of brilliant chemists at Mologic. Their ability to multi-task is outstanding. This, together with superb time and project management skills, means that we can deliver a tremendous amount of high-quality material on time and on budget.
How we can help you
Our chemists deliver a broad range of services to our external clients. But we’re not just reactive, we also work hard to advance scientific research in enabling technology and new assay platforms.
These two branches of our chemistry consultancy create a positive feedback loop of success. Our research leads to better results for our clients and our client projects often lead us into unexpected territory, opening up new areas for exploration.
- 3D protein modelling and antigen design
- Peptide array techniques (exploring and mapping viable b-cell epitopes on protein antigens)
- Innovative peptide synthesis (nerdy fact: our in-house record is an 86-amino-acid chain using microwave-assisted Fmoc solid-phase peptide technology)
- Chemical functionalisation
- Co-ordinated conjugation chemistries
- Innovative new building blocks using synthetic organic chemistry
- Real-time kinetic data from molecular interaction
- Preparative and analytic chemistry for purification and quality confirmation
Who we work with
Our chemists work extensively on internal projects with companies. However we also enter into collaborative contracts with external businesses and collaborate with leading academic research institutions.
We have invested heavily in our chemistry team and our laboratories are full of the latest technology – they, together with our expertise are at your disposal. Here’s a quick look at what we can offer:
- A bank of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) systems
- Real-time kinetic data from molecular interactions
- Mass spectrometer
- Research and preparative scale automated peptide synthesisers
Now you’ve had a taster of what our chemistry consultancy can offer, please contact us.